The International Conference on Gas Hydrates (ICGH) takes place every three years in different countries around the world. It brings together a diverse group of scientists and engineers with a common interest in gas hydrates. ICGH9 will be held in Denver, Colorado, USA, from June 25 to June 30, 2017. The location and host of ICGH10 2020 will be decided during the ICGH9. The ICGH9 International Scientific Committee will issue a call for proposals for the organization of the ICGH10 in 2020 during the first half of 2017.
Proposals for ICGH10 should contain:
- A short description of the proposed location of the conference
- A justification of why this location should be selected for ICGH10 2020
- Outline plans for the program of the conference
- An estimate of the registration fee
- Designated Chair/Co-Chair of the organizing committee for the conference
A sample proposal is available for download as a PowerPoint file. Download...
Each prospective organizing group will be invited to make a formal presentation of their plans to the International Science Committee during the ICGH9. The announcement of the location and host of ICGH10 will be made during the ICGH9 banquet.
More information will follow on the submission process for the proposal for ICGH10. The deadline for proposal submission is June 15, 2017. Proposals must be sent by email to ICGH9tech@csmspace.com.