Registration for the 9th International Conference on Gas Hydrates is open now. All participants in the Conference must complete the online registration form and pay the appropriate registration fee(s) through this website. Registrations will not be confirmed until after payment has been received.
Various types and times of registration are available at different costs. Costs shown below are in United States Dollars ($US).
|Early Registrationthrough March 15, 2017||$995|
|Regular RegistrationMarch 16, 2017 - June 1, 2017||$1200|
|Late/On-Site Registrationafter June 1, 2017||$1400|
|Early Student* Registrationthrough March 15, 2017||$675|
|Regular Student* RegistrationMarch 16, 2017 - June 1, 2017||$800|
|Late/On-Site Student* Registrationafter June 1, 2017||$950|
* The student rate applies to attendees currently enrolled at an institution of higher education. Verification of student status will be required at the Conference check-in.
No partial or daily rates for the Conference are available.
Each registration will include:
- Admission to the conference
- Refreshments at breaks
- Lunches (not provided on Wednesday unless participating in Group Tour)
- Welcome reception
- Group tour on Wednesday
- Conference materials (includes detailed program and abstracts)
- Conference papers on USB flash drive
Conference Banquet Fee: Each delegate will be provided an opportunity to make a reservation for the Conference banquet while using the online registration form to register for the Conference. The cost for the Banquet will be $US 65 per attendee.
Conference registration fees will be payable in US Dollars. Payments in any other currency will not be accepted. Secure on-line payment is available through the Conference website.
Click/tap the button below to access the online registration form.
Conference Hotel Reservations
We encourage you to book your accommodations early to ensure availability. Rates at the Conference hotel are listed below. Please visit the Lodging page of this website for more information.
- Single (one person): $178.00/night
- Double (two people per room): $178.00/night
- Triple (three people per room): $194.00/night
- Quads (four people per room): $209.00/night
The amounts shown above are in United States dollars ($US). Rates are subject to applicable state and local taxes. The rates listed on this page can be applied to lodging for 3 days before and 3 days after the dates of the Conference. Rates are compliant with US Government per diem.
The rates are available only for reservations placed on or before May 26, 2017. Rooms should be reserved early, since Denver is a popular destination for summer visitors. The hotel does not guarantee room availability.
Cancellation and Attendee Substitution Policy
Any modifications, including cancellation, of a registration requires written notice that must be emailed (ICGH9@csmspace.com) or faxed (303.384.2695) to the Office of Special Programs and Continuing Education at Colorado School of Mines. The following information applies:
- Attendee substitutions may be made without cost penalty at any time up to the date of the start of the event.
- Cancellation of registrations will be accepted if notice of cancellation is received at the SPACE office in accordance with the dates specified below:
- Cancellations received before April 30, 2017: an 80% refund will be issued
- Cancellations received between May 1 and June 1, 2017: a refund of 50% will be issued
- Cancellations received after June 1, 2017: no refund will be issued